Unfortunately I got so excited that I forgot to take an official before shot of the dresser, but you can see from the top that it had a faux limed finish and that scrolled piece of trim laying in front is what I sawed off the front between the two legs. Here are the drawers so you can see the fancy painted motif on the front.
I started with a coat of "Versailles" which is a really soft sage green.
Next came the second coat which I ending up combining "Duck Egg" with "Antibes Green" to get the color I wanted.
I finished up with a coat of "Graphite" and when it was completely dry came back and sanded through the finish in places to allow the other colors to come through.
Once I got it looking the way I wanted, I gave the whole thing a coat of Annie Sloan Clear Wax and buffed it to a shine. Here is the finished product.
I may eventually change the original hardware, but for now I think it looks great in my entry!